- The Innovator’s Dilemma & The Innovator’s Solution by Clayton M. Christensen
- The Entrepreneur's Guide to Customer Development: A Cheat Sheet to the Four Steps to the Epiphany (Brant Cooper131 , Patrick Vlaskovits131)
- Business Model Development: A Handbook for Visionaries, Game Changers and Challengers (Yves Pigneur and Alex Osterwalder)
- Crossing the Chasm: Marketing and Selling High-Tech Products to Mainstream Customers
- Inside the Tornado: Marketing Strategies from Silicon Valley’s Cutting Edge
- Founders at Work (Jessica Livingston129)
- Dealing with Darwin : How Great Companies Innovate at Every Phase of Their Evolution — all three by Geoffrey A. Moore
- Escape from Cubicle Nation: From Corporate Prisoner to Thriving Entrepreneur (Pamela Slim)
- The Tipping Point: How Little Things Can Make a Big Difference by Malcolm Gladwell
- Blue Ocean Strategy: How to Create Uncontested Market Space and Make Competition Irrelevant by R. Mauborgne and W. C. Kim
- Business Model Generation: by Alexander Osterwalder
What books are on your "must read" list for web startups?0 followers1 question0 posts
Do you have questions about What books are on your "must read" list for web startups??
Log in to ask questions about What books are on your "must read" list for web startups? publicly or anonymously.