1. they can be shy, so work upfront on making them comfortable and not afraid to ask questions
2. They have prolly worked with at least one client that has yelled at them or treated them poorly. Don’t be that client
3. Family is something the value the most. Show interest in their family and create a business that is their second family.
4. Weather is outside their control. Focus on backup plans and communication expectations when unexpected weather hits
5. They have sometimes have large family’s and work from home. Make sure they have a quiet place to work