The hottest place in the world is Riyadh in Saudi Arabia. In summer, the average temperature there is +36.6 degrees! If you are looking for cool weather, then rather follow the link https://uk.meteorologist.pro here you can find the weather forecast for different cities in the UK. It's great that you can find out the weather in different parts of the world! Good luck!
Time management 0 followers2 questions1 post
Do you have questions about Time management ?
Log in to ask questions about Time management publicly or anonymously.
As stated by Jeetu bhaiya in Kota factory
You can take or give up any habits in 21 days.
So this lockdown of 21 days can be the best way to learn something new and productive which will stay with you for lifetime.
So now the question is how to be productive in this spare time and how to utilise it to the fullest.
It is simple you have to rise and work for yourself.
One of the bad habit which one can take up is to just lie down and scroll social media and just feel privileged of getting tagged by your friends in some rubbish challenges. Bullshit.
First you have to set priorities and see what is essential for you.
Some of the steps you can follow are:
1). Try to spend less time on social media.
2). Make a to do list of the task that you have to do.
3). Set time for each tasks and try to complete it within it.
4). Take up some online course and learn new skills.
5). Do exercise and spent time with family.
Tips to utilize time productively are :
- Think more and generate innovative ideas .
- Build social networking. (LinkedIn is best to link with people and you can learn more about your field )
- Exercise to keep your mind and body active and healthy .
- Learn new skills .
- Spend quality time with friend and family.
- Work towards your goal and work every day to improve yourself .
Being an entrepreneur is a tough task as he has a lot on his plate like going for meeting, making plans and forecasts for sales, revenue, marketing etc., attending workshops, guiding his employees or team etc. So managing time effectively and efficiently is very important for an entrepreneur to achieve his goals. Time is precious so it needs to be judiciously. Time management is not only important for Managing business related matters but it ks equally important to maintain worklife balance. So following are some tips to manage time effectively.
- Preparing schedule - well, making time table or schedule about to do tasks for a day or a month or a week is very effective in managing time. As one cannot remember all tasks to do on time. So scheduling is indeed helpful.
- Managing free or leisure time - there is a lot an entrepreneur can do to utilize his leisure or free time productively. He can go for exercising, yoga, meditation etc to keep himself fit. Taking 8 hr nap is important to be active during all day. He can use free time reading books and sending quality time with friends and family.
- Don't procrastinate - entrepreneur should avoid to delay the task and leave for some other time in future. So just start the task the moment it needs to done to save time.