1. FOCUS- Focus is the key. Start with One thing for a day, move to One thing for a week, a month, a year. It does take 10,000 hours to be successful. No wonder there is little competition at the top
2. CONSISTENCY - Choose a goal you want to accomplish. Identify one action that’s required to achieve it. Create a plan to track that action for at least 60 days or until it becomes a habit.
3. ENVIRONMENT- Attract good things/people in your life. We are the average of 5 people we spend most time with. So choose an environment that helps you become a better version of yourself.
4. STUDENT- Be a student for life, keep learning everyday as if it is the first day of your life. The more you fail the more your chances of success improve. Improve 1% everyday
5. DON'T FOLLOW - what everyone is doing, dont bother what people are saying. Only 1% of the world is amazingly successful, they are leaders
What is stopping you?