- Free to setup (small transaction fee + aim is to make money from ads) 💰
- Basically turns any page into a storefront 🛍
- Allows shopping and a seamless, consistent experience across both Facebook and Instagram (and eventually WhatsApp and Messenger) 🌍
- Especially great for smaller businesses that can play on the same field as the largest brands 🚀
- As well as Shopify the partnership includes BigCommerce, WooCommerce and several other ecomm service providers 🤝
Check out 👉👉 https://about.fb.com/news/2020/05/introducing-facebook-shops/ for video and more details
My Opinion --
- They had shop feature before too but it was little complicated now they made it simple and for all and made it little advanced
- I think its best for a case where you want to put your best seller catalog not complete store
- More or less its just a frontend you will still need CRM like shopify,woocomerce,kwikfunnels to manage your orders and check reports
- Facebook will have more control over data this way and more like they are trying to create google shopping catalog for future.
- Live Shopping Feature is something interesting where you can advertise your product in real time.
- Its more like Modis Covid relief package half backed away from reality with certain good things
What do you think about this new feature ?