No verb goes with the word “business” better than “negotiation.” Some could say negotiations are business. It’s a good topic that has students speaking about any and all kinds of negotiations. You could ask questions such as:
- How good are you at negotiating?
- What are some good negotiation tactics?
- Do you do negotiations in your work, personal like or while shopping?
- What have you had to negotiate for in your life? (Examples: House, car, items at a bazaar)
- Do you think men or women are better at negotiations? Why?