Think about the costs and how much you can afford. Keep in mind the value that you expect from each employee. While starting up, the quality matters more than the quantity. One great employee can be equal to tens of average employees. Recruitment takes utmost priority. The initial team of a company is the hardest to form.
Employee0 followers2 questions1 post
Do you have questions about Employee?
Log in to ask questions about Employee publicly or anonymously.
ESOP or Employee Stock Ownership Plans. Is it good or bad?
Depending on the role you are looking for you can find awesome jobs on these platforms
- CutShort174 - Free to post jobs and for great jobs in product companies anywhere in India
- Hasjob.co164 - Free to post jobs and great to find tech jobs in early stage startups of Bangalore
- LinkedIn175 - Post a job for Rs. 1700 and apply to any job you can find
- Facebook Groups - Early stage startups put their requirements in facebook groups. Simply search "Startup job <city>" in facebook search and join those facebook groups to be updated of new opportunities in startups
- Hiree178 - Now acquired by Quikr
- Hirist170 - Tech jobs in Delhi
- iimjobs179 - Management jobs
- Naukri.com188 - Some startups also post jobs on Naukri, but then there are hundreds of applicants too. Your application might get lost in the numbers. Avoid this.
You need help
Realize you need help and you want to start looking for co founders ,founders and then team members. People don't join startups to be employees.
Build a network
Always forge relationships with peers and colleagues that are winners, the high performers to keep in mind to join a future startup or to enrich your career. Your future success or failure is always dependent on the quality of talent you attract or work with.
Build your company with a mission and vision.
In your earliest days, you won't have the financial resources to offer big paychecks to your employees. In order to convince top talent to come and work for you, you need to build a company with a great mission and vision that excites them. As a founder, you must be able to share your long-term vision with your potential employees and present your company in the best way.
Hire your fans
Hire people who share your vision, who are driven the same as you, basically hire your fans. Fans are likely to work harder than others and they will love it too. Also they are great for word-of-mouth marketing.
Create a hiring model
It is critical ,early on to create an ideal hiring model and never compromise. The difference between hiring someone average and hiring only those that are exceptional is a difference worth millions.