The digital wave has hit every industry by storm and they have been flooded with numbers and figures. The motto today is to build-measure-optimise and repeat.
The Essential Role Of Data Analytics In Startups
- SETS KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS : With the help of data analytics, one can find easy to understand performance indicators
- ELEVATE DECISION MAKING: Once you know whats wrong, it's really easy to make the right decisions.
- TARGETED CONTENT: If you are a content provider, you can tailor your content according to each of your consumers instead of just blankly sending everything to everyone. This helps you to avoid becoming "spam" and also maintains the users interest.
- OPERATIONAL EFFICIENCY: You, no more,, have to waste time guessing and trying what is going wrong, you just have it in front of you.
- ANTICIPATING THE ANALYSIS: Owing to a large amount of structured and unstructured data, it would be difficult to manage and infer relevant information from them. Data analytic tools like Tableau, Power BI and Logi are capable of handling heterogeneous data and provide insights out of them. It allows decision-makers to realise connections between multi-dimensional data sets and provide innovative ways to interpret data through graphical representations.