- What can businesses do to succeed?
- What is your idea of a “business”?
- What businesses are successful in your country/industry? Why?
- Why do you think some businesses fail?
- “Business is a combination of war and sport.” Do you agree? Why/why not?
- How good are you at negotiating?
- What are some good negotiation tactics?
- Do you do negotiations in your work, personal like or while shopping?
- What have you had to negotiate for in your life? (Examples: House, car, items at a bazaar)
- Do you think men or women are better at negotiations? Why?
3. Job Interviews
- How do you feel about job interviews?
- What is the most important part of a job interview?
- What advice do you have for a successful interview?
- What questions are common in job interviews in your company/industry/country?
- What was the worst interview you have ever had?
4. Working Abroad
- Have you ever worked in another country?
- What difficulties can working abroad have?
- If you could choose, where would you like to work abroad?
- What work experience have you had with colleagues from abroad?
- What are some cultural differences between your country and foreign countries your company does business with?
- How do you manage crises?
- What kinds of crises occur in your workplace?
- What sorts of crises have affected your country?
- What is your back-up plan for a major crisis?
- What have you learned from past crises?