Venture capital is financing that's invested in startups and small businesses that are usually high risk, but also have the potential for exponential growth. The goal of a venture capital investment is a very high return for the venture capital firm, usually in the form of an acquisition of the startup or an IPO
Bangalore Startups10 followers50 questions7 posts
Do you have questions about Bangalore Startups?
Log in to ask questions about Bangalore Startups publicly or anonymously.
Google penalty can be avoided by ensuring that:
- The website is simple, clean and well-performing
- The website is mobile-friendly
- The website is user-friendly
- Links are not broken
- Content is not duplicate
- Smart keywords and tags are used
- Links passing SEO value to your site should look natural. Make sure a “nofollow” attribute is added to any paid links (such as ads) and stay away from link schemes.
- Stuffing your content with exact repetitions of a key phrase can hurt your search engine rankings. Keywords are important, but use keywords appropriately in a natural-sounding way.
- You must have unique, high-quality web pages to rank.
Search Engine Results Pages (SERP) are the pages shown via web crawlers because of a question by a client. The principle segment of the SERP is the posting of results that are returned by the web search tool in light of a catchphrase question, in spite of the fact that the pages may likewise contain different outcomes, for example, advertisements.
The outcomes are of two general sorts, natural pursuit (i.e., recovered by the web searcher's calculation) and supported inquiry (i.e., commercials). The outcomes are typically positioned by pertinence to the question. Each outcome showed on the SERP typically incorporates a title, a connection that focuses to the real page on the Web, and a short portrayal demonstrating where the watchwords include coordinated substance inside the page for natural outcomes. For supported outcomes, the promoter picks what to show.
Reasons because of which your website isn't showing up on google:
- Your website is too new: It requires some time for Google to find new sites and website pages. In the event that you just launched your site toward the beginning of today, at that point the most direct clarification is that Google simply hasn't discovered it yet.
- You’re blocking search engines from indexing your pages:If you tell Google not to show certain pages in the search results, then it won’t. Pages with that code won’t be indexed, even if you created a sitemap and submitted it in Google Search Console.
- You’re blocking search engines from crawling your pages:Most sites have something many refer to as a robots.txt record. This educates web indexes where they can and can't go on your site. Google can't crawl URLs hindered in your robots.txt record, which for the most part brings about them not appearing in query items.
- You don’t have enough high-quality backlinks: Regardless of whether nothing is preventing Google from finding your page, you despite everything need to "demonstrate" to them that it has the right to rank. While there are several variables affecting everything in Google's calculation, the quantity of backlinks from extraordinary sites to a page is by all accounts a solid one.
- Your web page doesn’t align with “search intent”: Google aims to rank the most useful and relevant results for each query. That’s why it’s essential to align your content with what searchers expect and want... (More)