1. Community is power! The major part of any business equation is your audience. You need to be able to connect with them in a meaningful way on a regular basis.
If you have an online community, you can co-relate the following-
- Build up trust over time, which creates loyalty.
- Listening helps! Take good feedback, implement some of their suggestions where it makes sense, then they will feel valued.
- Customers feeling valued and empowered to tell your story is an incredibly powerful tool for brands.
- Will generate buzz about your brand, allowing you to create opportunities to engage potential customers.
Building an online community takes work on a daily basis. You need to constantly find ways to create new and engaging content to spark discussion and positive experiences with your brand. As much work as it may take, the benefits outweigh the effort, and so if you haven’t started to build your online community, you should get started. It took me 3 years to build my facebook group and grow it to over 6K members ->
2. Portfolio is everything! Without a portfolio, nobody will trust you. If you're a web designer, make sure you use your personal website as your portfolio. If you are a writer, make sure to get published your articles on famous blogs.
3. Build Good Habits and Break Bad Ones! Every habit you have — good or bad — follows the same 3–step pattern: Reminder (the trigger that initiates the... (More)