organisation behaviour studies how individual, institutions and structures influence behaviour of the people qorking in an organization. it studies attitude ,actions ,personality of people as an individual or in a group and how they interact with others within an organization. it aims at properly managing human resources element of the organizations . its main goal is to analyse behaviour of people working in an organization to improve their performance so that they can work more efficiently for the organization . management uses organization behaviour to reduce conflicts among the people and promote more cooperation and healthy competition and thus encourage team work in an organization.
with this , the importance of studying organizations behaviour are :
- studying organization behaviour helps management to prepare better leadership strategies.
- studying it helps in improving communication in the organization.
- it helps management in understanding individual and group behaviour in the organisation.
- it helps in dealing and sorting out the conflicts effectively in an organization.
- it aims to study the behaviour of people to bring out the best in them so that they can contribute more towards achieving organizational goals .