Skip to main content
Sayantika ChatterjeeTop Contributor
I am a literature student from University of Calcutta and came here to contribute.
Asked a question 2 years ago

Why entrepreneurship is important?

Where am I?

In StartupTalky you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Sayantika ChatterjeeTop Contributor
I am a literature student from University of Calcutta and came here to contribute.
  • Entrepreneurship has been an important part of any country's economy. It also contributes to the social development. The act of operating an enterprise, wealth creation, making innovative creations and other various jobs together donate to the entrepreneurial process. 
  • Entrepreneurships act like the spinal cord of any country. It not only involves unique innovations, but also plays a great part in the sphere of employment. People do find decent jobs even in the small scale business. It helps to uplift the purchasing power of the public. 
  • It is a great field for the youth who have great ideas in their minds. They bring the new products which cater to the present generation's needs. Also, it satisfies the desire of being one's own boss and not work 9-5 jobs. 
  • People get to contribute to the betterment of their own society or neighborhood. Many people from various backward societies go to lengths to boost up the condition of the people. 
  • Even though the journey of women entrepreneurs is not that easy and has its own barriers, yet many women come forward and show their potential to the world. This in turn fire up the women empowerment and inspires a lot of other women as well. 
  • The economy is not stagnant at any one sector. It improves the standard of living of different weaker sections of the society. It also expands the commercial activities. 
  • Many entrepreneurships improve the technical know-how and bridges the technical gap. 
  • Last but not the least, it gives an opportunity to explore one's potential and arouses the need for achievement among individuals.