Skip to main content
Rajnish SharmaTop Contributor
Content Creator || Android App Developer
Asked a question last year

Who are the best first-time entrepreneurs over 40?

Where am I?

In StartupTalky you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Rajnish SharmaTop Contributor
Content Creator || Android App Developer

First time entrepreneur over 40 would be a tough job and for me to answer this would also be not that easy because when you look into KFC, the startup which changed Colonel Harland Sander's world took so many years and so many attempts. This startup he tried at the age of 65, whean most of the eople are looking at slowing down and retiring. This man worked all his life trying to establish a successful startup, when he could have worked some where and could have spent his life well. Who began selling fried chicken from his roadside restaurant in Corbin, Kentucky, during the Great Depression. Sanders identified the potential of the restaurant franchising concept, and the first "Kentucky Fried Chicken" franchise opened in Utah in 1952.

Now comes the question that whether you can start a successful startup at an age of 40, I would say yes you can do if you have got enough gut and patience to face failure. As you must have learn failures are the stepping stones to the success. 

Some easily recognisable names are:
Mark Pincus founded Zynga97 aged 41
Arianna Huffington founded Huffington94 Post aged 54

Aspiring Entrepreneurs: Break the Midlife Crisis Belief89
Seek inspiration and set your goals on Goal Based Social Network90 'Linkagoal'

Related Questions

Question Stats

0 followers
Asked a question last year
Views this month