Skip to main content
Garima GoelTop Contributor
Content writer and social intern at startupTalky
Asked a question last year

Which blog you follow for start ups ?

Where am I?

In StartupTalky you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Puru BhatnagarTop Contributor
Business Analyst, Entrepreneur, Business developer, Marketer

There are many blogs and online content to get the updates about startups, apart from startups they make you familiar with some best jargons and news and certain facts that can really help to stay up to date.

Startup Talky is doing a great job and trying to connect like mind people to discuss about startup and entrepreneurship, it's Facebook page might help you a lot to get the latest and updated content about startups and news related to it, people there share lot of stuffs and also one can even get internship in startups, as many founders post requirements. 

This is a compete dedicated platform for startups.

Apart from that I also read news and articles on YourStory, this platform is also amazing, you can read story about startups which are not so big, but in budding phase, you can also read about funding news i.e. which startup has received funding from whom and how much. 

Apart from that you can also be updated about what skills is currently in demand in startup world.

There is also one more blog which I follow is inc 42, this online media platform help to keep updated about startups around the globe with best and most reliable news.