Skip to main content
Asked a question 2 years ago

What motivates you to accomplish your goals?

Where am I?

In StartupTalky you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Garima GoelTop Contributor
Content writer and social intern at startupTalky

It depends upon person to person . For some persons it's about money who make them motivated , Others may be  it's about their dream , their parent dreams .Sometimes situation matters alot. Every person needs motivation and everyone wants to earn fame .For that they can watch the video of favorite star , favorite businesswomen and so many. For me I love the watch the video of Mrs Indira Nooyi EX CEO of PepsiCo how she manages her life and children .

It's all about your positive efforts and attitude how you take challenges, because failures are also the part of life what matters is how do you stand and change this into opportunity

The thing motivate me to accomplish my goals is my need. That means what is the my need for which I want to achieve that goal. I think about the situation "what if I will not be able to achieve my goal"? Will people respect me? Will I able to live the my life the way I want ? The answer I get is "NO". I will not be able to do the majority of things I want to do if will not be able to achieve my objective. So I try to establish concentration on my work to reach my targets keeping in mind my needs for which I have set-up those goals.