Skip to main content
Question
Starting Up
Asked a question last year

What if Facebook deletes your account today, what would you lose or how will it impact you?

Where am I?

In StartupTalky you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Garima GoelTop Contributor
Content writer and social intern at startupTalky

I will loose social connection as well as those friends who stay far . As we Know social media is one of the online platform by which we come to know so many updates.We will not knowing the start up ,we will miss the posts ,updates , birthdays . On the other hand we will not focus on other lives that is also good however if you are extrovert you will try to look forward for another medium to get connect

Puru BhatnagarTop Contributor
Business Analyst, Entrepreneur, Business developer, Marketer

If Facebook does so, it will not impact me much as i am not a keen user of Facebook, neither I am running any business activity there, though I would loss some of my old contacts which is bad.

It would be a great loss if LinkedIn deletes my account, as that would cost me the loss of some important contacts.

According to me, today Facebook has lost its charm among youth, many prefer to be on Instagram, Snapchat , etc. Facebook is more important for people who are in age group of 25-50 years and also to people who wants to advertise their products on it.

It is also seem that uploading media(video) on Facebook will generate more views then as compared to Youtube too.

so as your question, if someday facebook deletes my account it doesn't matter much