Reasons because of which your website isn't showing up on google:
- Your website is too new: It requires some time for Google to find new sites and website pages. In the event that you just launched your site toward the beginning of today, at that point the most direct clarification is that Google simply hasn't discovered it yet.
- You’re blocking search engines from indexing your pages:If you tell Google not to show certain pages in the search results, then it won’t. Pages with that code won’t be indexed, even if you created a sitemap and submitted it in Google Search Console.
- You’re blocking search engines from crawling your pages:Most sites have something many refer to as a robots.txt record. This educates web indexes where they can and can't go on your site. Google can't crawl URLs hindered in your robots.txt record, which for the most part brings about them not appearing in query items.
- You don’t have enough high-quality backlinks: Regardless of whether nothing is preventing Google from finding your page, you despite everything need to "demonstrate" to them that it has the right to rank. While there are several variables affecting everything in Google's calculation, the quantity of backlinks from extraordinary sites to a page is by all accounts a solid one.
- Your web page doesn’t align with “search intent”: Google aims to rank the most useful and relevant results for each query. That’s why it’s essential to align your content with what searchers expect and want to see. This is known as search intent.