One of the foremost task of any entrepreneur is to arrange and procure proper resources. It is a job of an entrepreneur to identify from and how are they going to procure resources. The timely identification and utilisation of the resources leads to the success of any organisation.
So, basically, resource mobilization is the procedure of getting resources from the provider, in various ways in order to achieve the pre-determined goals of the enterprise. It is all about using the resources at the right time, at the right place and at the right price. The basic resources required for any enterprise are land, labour and capital.
Resource mobilization is not an easy job. It requires the utmost attention. Other than the monetary resources, it also includes building valuable contacts, network and support. One should make adequate preparations for effective mobilization and increasing all kinds o opportunities.
The whole procedure can be done step by step.
- Ask yourself why do you need resources?
- Identify the type of resources and identify the availability.
- Effective communication with the suppliers and building a strong network with them.
- Judge properly. How much quantity do you need ? And at what quality? Are you going to compromise the quality in order to increase the quantity?
- Identify the problems tagged along with the resources. Will you be able to face them in the future?
- Utilise the resources wisely, so that it satisfies the cost to the utmost level.