- Converting an idea into an entrepreneurial journey is not an easy task. But despite of all the difficulties faced, one embarks on the venture even being known to the possible recessions, inflation, economic uncertainty, instability and high probability of failure.
- The whole procedure is not a mechanised one, but a very human and personal one. It is basically a movement, from one stage to another stage, growing through out the process. Maturation from a present lifestyle to forming a new enterprise.
- Individuals generally prefer to start their business in the fields that they are familiar with and that's the very first step towards an entrepreneurial decision. They get accustomed to the work environment and knows the ways to tackle the upcoming downs. Trick is to turn every negative force into a positive outcome.
- The desire to start a new company comes from an individual's culture, subculture, family, teachers and peers. It is very important for a culture to value an individual's success in creating a business which in turn motivates not only person but also the upcoming generations.
- An entrepreneur's job is not only to establish an enterprise but also to take strategic, operational, transactional and situational decisions.
- He or she should prioritise the decisions and inquire about all the possibilities and looking for the immediate results. It is very important to take the right decision at the right time.
- As a leader, one should examine the motivations of the people working and take the opinions of other. Also, checking the facts and feelings of the employees.
All in all, an entrepreneurial decision means making the right decisions at the right time.