- We look people who are self-motivated and dedicated.
- We need the experienced people.
- They have to be able to work and communicate with their boss and senior staff.
- They have to be able to work and communicate with customers.
- The most important thing is that they fit into our corporate culture and survive for a long time.
Where am I?
In StartupTalky you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!
I think the most important factor in a great employee is the adaptability and the hunger to learn something new.
If you are not ready to try and learn that new thing just because it was not in your job description, you are just another robot in a corporate world.
As of today, startups need employees who are master of one but also the jack of all trade. It is important because if I want a person to manage a particular field of the company, I would want someone who knows a little bit about every field as he/she can coordinate with other departments better.