Skip to main content
Question
Resources
Sayantika ChatterjeeTop Contributor
I am a literature student from University of Calcutta and came here to contribute.
Asked a question last year

What basic resources are required to commence any enterprise?

Where am I?

In StartupTalky you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Sayantika ChatterjeeTop Contributor
I am a literature student from University of Calcutta and came here to contribute.

The most basic resources for commencing any enterprise are as follows: 

1. Land :- no enterprise can be set up without any proper place, whether it's a whole piece of land or any corner of a huge building. That's basically the first brick of any organisation. A stable place is required for the success of any enterprise plus they also add to the reputation of the company. 
  2. Labour :- no one can run the company on their own, and they do need a handful of people to run it smoothly, whether it's your peer group or your family or any other external employee. The contribution from each and every person present in the organisation helps the constant growth and no resource is as powerful as the human resource. 
  3. Capital :- every business requires different types of capital. It might not be the liquid money, but maybe the material things or vice versa. Without any capital, it will hinder the investment process.