Well firstly here is the latest fund fest going on in Chandigarh,India and many startups who lack vision and finance came here to seek support. But all you have to do is to have a unique idea to present there. Nearly 20,000+ startups came there and many got their funding. The interesting part about this is , it even provides you guidance to make your startup successful in the market. https://www.indiafundfest.com/202
Another Startup funding initiative is taken by Indian Government.There are vans rolling out in different cities on different date and you have to tell them about your idea and if they like it they will help you achieve your required needs to set a start-up.
There are many options available for fund raising:
- Seek Angel Investment
- Seek Venture Capital
- Seeking Funds from Business Incubators and Accelerators
- Source Funds by winning contests
- Raise Money through Bank Loan
- Acquire Loans from Microfinance Providers or NBFCs
- Government Programs that Offer Startup Capital
All of the above mentioned techniques for fund raising will only work if you give your 100% to it.