During the previous decade, the execution of innovation allowed farmers the chance to definitely expand yield measures by augmenting yield and mechanizing input by means of the capacities of AgTech.
Here are the different sensors which are used in agriculture technology:
- Location sensors- These sensors decide scope, longitude and elevation of any situation inside required zone. They take help of GPS satellites for this reason.
- Air flow sensors- These sensors are utilized to gauge air permeability. They are utilized in fixed position or in portable mode.
- Optical sensors- These sensors utilize light so as to gauge properties of the dirt. They are introduced on satellites and robots to decide mud, natural issue and dampness substance of the dirt.
- Electro-chemical sensors- These sensors help in collecting substance information of the dirts by recognizing explicit particles in the dirt. They give information about the pH and soil supplement levels.
- Mechanical sensors - These sensors are used to measure soil compaction or mechanical resistance.
- E-fences are the new technology used by farmers of India to protect their farming land by various animals.
Hence the use of these sensors helps us to determine the various key factors required for agriculture.