Crowdfunding is a really good strategy to not only fund your startup but also to market your brand and expand reach. To launch crowdfunding campaign, you need to:
- Research Your Audience: Research your niche, how you reach them , you much can they pay etc.
- Pick the Right Crowdfunding Platform: Some of the most popular crowdfunding platforms include Kickstarter, IndieGoGo, Fundable, GoFundMe and AngelList.
- Launch a Website or a Landing Page
- Create a blog or vlog: Just share the journey and the progress with your funders. This will draw them in more and they'll be more likely to fund you.
- EMAIL MARKETING!!!!: Yeah, now that you have a landing page, add a newsletter form to it. Email them. You can promote your contents, coming events, or any special deals through email marketing.
- Launch Your Campaign at the Right Time: Timing is very important, think about it. If you are in a hurry, then there is no option but to launch it immediately. Otherwise, you can reap some benefits of scheduling your campaign in the near future. For instance, you can avoid overlap of your campaign launch with any other event. On the other hand, you can choose a special season or time as well.