You can do following steps to keep mail from terminating in SPAM;
- Just utilize each outcry point in turn! Generally, avoid using the phrases to unsubscribe and to be removed in the message body.
- Never use loads of hued textual styles.
- Check if your domain name has been boycotted.
- Spam channels hope to perceive what number of messages you are sending at once
- On the off chance that you need to convey a fundamental message to numerous gatherings better to utilize BCC work
- Keep the length of your subject under 45 characters.
- Abstain from utilizing spam sifting words, accentuation or capital letters message in your substance/subject.