Analyze every data source you find and survey sources utilizing the accompanying criteria:
- Importance : Does this article identify with your point? What association can be made between the data that is introduced and your proposal? A simple method to check for importance is by inspecting the Abstract or Summary of the article before downloading the whole article.
- Authority : Does the data originate from a creator or association that has a position to talk on your theme? Has the data been peer-checked on? Do they refer to their qualifications? Make certain there is adequate documentation to assist you with deciding if the distribution is solid including commentaries, book references, credits, or citations.
- Practicality : Your assets should be ongoing enough for your point. On the off chance that your paper is on a theme like malignancy inquire about, you would need the latest data, yet a point, for example, World War II could utilize data written in a more extensive time run.
- Point of view : One-sided sources can be useful in making and building up a contention, yet ensure you discover sources to assist you with understanding the opposite side too. Amazingly one-sided sources will regularly distort data and that can be inadequate to use in your paper.
- Crowd : Who are the expected perusers and what is the distribution's motivation? There is a distinction between a magazine composed for the overall population and a diary composed for educators and specialists in the field.