Skip to main content
Asked a question last year

How do I get my first 200 customers with No/Zero Marketing budget?

Where am I?

In StartupTalky you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

Puru BhatnagarTop Contributor
Business Analyst, Entrepreneur, Business developer, Marketer

See, I can't assure you about the number of customers that you have mentioned but can tell you about some cool ways of marketing that can definitely assure a good attraction.

Ā 

Here, I am assuming that you have an active internet connection and active social media accounts.

so here you go mate,

1. Method of commenting: Yes, you read it correctly, just look out your customer pages on social media and start mentioning about your brand in comment section, write your comment in such a way that it attract people to read it and at least click on the link.
  2. Method of Blogging: Next is not much tried by myself, but this thing is too good, first make some free site of your business and start finding group on Facebook, Reddit related to seo and all, just advertise about your site(having your product), make an alluring advertisement there.
  3. You can even asks your family and friend to help you in marketing your product.
  4. Also you can find some marketing agency and can offer then some shares in return of the advertisements done by them.