Ask yourself these questions:
- Can I persevere through tough times?
- Do I have a strong desire to be my own boss?
- Do the judgments I make in life regularly turn out well?
- Do I have an ability to conceptualize the whole of a business?
- Do I possess the high level of energy that is sustainable over long hours?
- Do I have significant specialized business experience?
Remember that not everybody starts with a 'Yes' to all these questions. It's about the journey, about the progress you make when you go through it. If you get too many 'no's don't be disheartened, you just need more training, more expreriencebeforeggoing through with entrepreneurship. Take advice from other entrepreneurs and consultants, either directly or through forums and platforms like this. Remember, you ask, you grow