Know the differences between the two - then know what you really want and are wired to do.
- Someone else telling you what to do and how to do it.
- Set hours
- Often in the same location every day
- Limited opportunity in most cases
- Financial income is more regular
- Benefits often come with jobs
- You are trading time for money
YOUR OWN BUSINESS:
- YOU make the decision about all the things above
- The money may not be as consistent and secure at first
- You may go without benefits at first
- You'll initially be trading time for money but have the opportunity to change that over time.
- You get to be a lot more creative in what you do and produce.
I'm happy to clarify on any of these points. :)