Even though the women have achieved equality in so many levels, we still do not have active women participation in the field of entrepreneurship because of many barriers like cultural, economical, educational, societal, etc. Hence there is a need to promote institutions and organisations to help women so that they may be able to take up newer roles. A woman needs to focus attention to business planning which requires them to spare a part of their traditional roles.
Below are some of the ways which can help the women entrepreneurs to flourish their business.
- Increasing the ability of women to participate in the active labour force by ensuring strong child care policies and safe environment and equal treatment at the work place.
- Improving the status of women in the society and promoting entrepreneurship programs for the youth.
- Listening to the voice of would be entrepreneurs.
- Providing loans to the potential entrepreneurs.
- Organising seminars or establishing organisations which will help them to understand the field better. Online courses can be a very effective way.
- Promoting the development of women entrepreneurs' network. These are major sources of knowledge for the aspirants.
- Improving the factual and analytical underpinnings of our understanding of the role of women entrepreneurs in the country's economy.