Skip to main content
Sayantika ChatterjeeTop Contributor
I am a literature student from University of Calcutta and came here to contribute.
Asked a question 2 years ago

How can you market your small business?

Where am I?

In StartupTalky you can ask and answer questions and share your experience with others!

For small businesses it's quite difficult to make their brands advertising on t.v. so there are many other platforms. Where small business can reach people with less expenses on advertisement.

Marketing Strategies For Small Businesses

Google My Business

Google my business is one the best way to rank your business. Ranking your Google My Business listing is one of the most powerful things you can do for your business. In fact, if you run a local business targeting local clients, I would dare to say it is THE most powerful strategy available to you.

Content Marketin

It is the process of creating and distributing valuable, relevant, and consistent content to attract and retain a clearly-defined audience and drive profitable customer action.

Content marketing is not easy, however, and requires every element to be done right:

• There should be quality content
  • Topics should be relevant
  • Content creation should be regular and consistent
  • Optimized for people who are reading 

Email Marketing

Majority of the customers who visit your site will not buy from you immediately. So here we can capture their contact info for additional marketing and  is the best way to sell in 2016, and email remains the highest converting channel for interacting with leads.

There are lots of many more strategies by which we can market our small business like direct mail marketing, social media marketing and joining the local businesses etc.

Related Questions

Question Stats

183 view
1 follower
Asked a question 2 years ago
Views this month