Yes, they are and they should be. However, those people who are just braggers on social media and have nothing to do other than scrolling down Facebook or Instagram would always tell you that they're people who don't have job and just have free time around. But, in reality, its not true.
There are a lot of aspects in memes making, which includes all aspects of digital marketing, to be successful. Let me list down a few.
- Understanding the level of laughter and sarcasm of public isn't easy
- They've to keep themselves updated with the news, events and everything going on internet.
- They have to digitally market their product, use all SEO strategy. To do that, they learn SEO strategy, decide the plans to get more reach and visibility.
- They have to prepare content all the time.
- They have to be creative with memes at all times and post regularly on all platforms at specific times.
Be it memes or news or any other thing, it is business.