When I start out I didn't know
- Online ads
- Personal branding
- Creating content daily
These are things important for a business.
I didn't cry or crib. I didn't blame the education system for not teaching me real world stuff. I didn't get depressed
1. Acknowledge the situation. I was broke ( literally) and unskilled. So first order of work, learn and make money. Worked in an agency for a few months. That made me proficient with some aspects of business.
2. Practice. Everything gets easy with practice. So to practice sales, approach more people. To learn ads, run ads. To learn networking, go to events or LinkedIn. To learn personal branding, make a video of yourself.
3. Optimize. Nothing is set in stone. Just because a course says a proposal needs to build in a specific way, it because a guru said use Facebook groups daily....business is dynamic. Keep optimizing your ways.
4. Admit that you suck at somethings. It goes a long way.
5. Don't look for a framework. Nothing works and everything works. LinkedIn works for me. It might not for you. Go figure and you do you.
6. Don't let other's success impact you much. If at all, be inspired. I see people make more money than me daily...and all I feel is sheer joy or indifference. If a person is doing something right learn from them, collaborate with them, just DM them, but don't hate on them.
Hope this helps.