Unless your students got a job hookup from a friend or a family member, chances are they have something to say about job interviews. They are the “first dates” of the business world and this topic gets some good chatter going. A few great questions are:
- How do you feel about job interviews?
- What is the most important part of a job interview?
- What advice do you have for a successful interview?
- What questions are common in job interviews in your company/industry/country?
- What was the worst interview you have ever had?