If you want people should know about your business then claiming and optimising your Google My Business listing is important for local SEO.
How can you Improve Local SEO RANKING
- Enter complete data
- Verify your BUSINESS location(s) via Google Business
- Choose a 'Clear' Category
- Manage and respond to reviews (don't buy them)
- Keep your hours accurate
- Add photos
- Post update on Google Maps + Ask your visitors to give review while they visit that location
Local Citations: It is important for both Google and Bing. NAP is Name, Address, and Phone number. Keep it updated as people are going to reach your business using NAP only.
NAP citations format:
- Business name” + “partial address” -”correct phone number”
- “Correct phone number” + “partial address” -”business name”
- “Business name” + “correct phone number” -”partial address”