Ā 

Thought I'd start this thread for Google Chrome Extensions sharing as in the last couple of months I've come across some really handy ones.

Ā 

This can also serve as an evergreen thread for people to come back to...

Ā 

So how about we all share our top extensions? And if you feel like it, be a champion and give us a brief description of what it does šŸ˜‰

Ā 

It can be your top 5 or as many as you want to share that you think will really help people.

Ā 

Here's mine:

Ā 

1. Extensity - (FREE) Everyone who has Chrome Extensions must have this one! It lets you turn on/off other extensions so they don't hog your resources, super handy šŸ”„
  2. Keyword Surfer - (FREE) By the SurferSEO team šŸ˜. This replaced Keywords Everywhere for me which became a paid tool. Shows you related keywords and other important metrics when doing a Google search.
  3. Video Speed Controller - (FREE) You can speed up, fast forward, pause, etc almost any video. SUPER HANDY for when you watch a pre-recorder "live" webinar without video buttons and you can't be bothered to seat through the painful 30-min introduction šŸ˜‚.
  4. Gs Location Changer - (FREE) Handy for changing your location if you want to check out Google ads, keywords ranking, etc in another location .
  5. Full Page Screen Capture - (FREE) It screenshots your whole page. You can download as PDF and PNG šŸ“ø
  6. Video Downloader For Facebook - (FREE) Download any video from Facebook in SD or HD šŸŽ„
  7. Loom - (FREE) We all know it. It records your screen and/or webcam if you want to explain something to someone.
  8. Page Marker - (FREE) Lets you draw on your browser. I use it when explaining things on Loom šŸ˜‰
  9. H-tag - (FREE) Brings up H tags on every website. I use it with Loom and Page Marker when prospecting for SEO/on-page fixes.
  10. LastPass - (FREE) Password manager šŸ”. Saves all your passwords and helps you generate high-difficulty passwords so you don't use the same one everywhere.
    Ā 

Ok, that's me. What are yours? Comment below! šŸ‘‡