An inevitable topic in the world of business, students do enjoy sharing views on crises. They can share their thoughts, questions and opinions about responding to all kinds of crises. Unless a particular crisis is hitting their country terribly hard, where some may feel sensitive about the topic, it’s an excellent topic to speak about. You could bring up questions like:
- How do you manage crises?
- What kinds of crises occur in your workplace?
- What sorts of crises have affected your country?
- What is your back-up plan for a major crisis?
- What have you learned from past crises?