The best from Startup Community is here. Read and learn from startup influencers.
Laminate or Acrylic is the most popular option for Kitchen Cabinets in 2021. However, they differ in terms of visual appeal, pricing and durability.
Hence, the confusion over choosing between Laminate and Acrylic for kitchen cabinets even Modular Kitchen is introduced in interior design.
Acrylic is a popular new material that is commonly utilised in modular kitchens due to its high-end modern appearance. So, Acrylics finishes comprise plastic resins and are easily accessible in sheets.
- Acrylic prefers a glossy finish.
- Acrylic stands by wear and tear & it is cost-effective.
- On this shiny surface, dirt, stains, and fingerprints are easily visible.
- Shades may differ on paper and in reality.
- So, acrylic is non-toxic and extremely water-resistant.
Kitchen cabinet finishes that are most often utilised are laminates. Thin layers of plastic resins and flat sheets press together to create this artificial multi-layered substance. Colours and ornamental patterns are print on the upper layer. Hence, laminates are a very cost-effective option.
- Laminates are simple to keep clean and wipe off on a regular basis.
- Laminates are cost-effective and budget-friendly.
- Laminate is less glossy
- Dirt, stains, and fingerprints are clearly apparent on gloss-finish laminates.
- So, Laminates have multiple options of colours and finishes.
Which one is best Laminate or Acrylic for Kitchen Cabinet?
We must analyse a lot of things before selecting a kitchen cabinet finish. Kitchen cabinets of acrylic or laminate, in general, this is due to the fact that both of these finishes are... (More)